January 27, 2013
January 16, 2013
I have been struggling with increasing the alkalinity level in my body. Taking only two table spoons of raw Apple Cider Vingear a day together with changing my diet (cutting out processed sugars and products high in wheat content, high carbohydrates and starches, and instead eating high amounts of super foods, vegetables and proteins) has really made a HUGE difference in how I feel and LOOK!
An Apple Day, keeps the doctor way! With Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
you will forget what hospitals look like!
I must admit that I have known about Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV), but have only incorporated it into my daily diet recently – who would have ever guessed that this natural and fermented liquid could be useful for a myriad of health issues?
Over the years, as I have learned more about this natural health aid, I have been amazed at some of the conditions it can be beneficial for. In fact, it is often touted as Mother Nature’s perfect food and is wonderful in helping to maintain the body’s vital acid-alkaline balance. I am referring to the raw, organic, unpasteurized Apple Cider Vinegar that still has the “mother” floating in it, such as Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar.
Only raw organic apple cider vinegar has the actual “mother of vinegar” that makes this vinegar so beneficial to our health. The “mother” is made up living nutrients and bacteria that you can actually see as they settle in the bottom of the bottle like sediment. The “mother” is believed to have anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
What is in ACV to support it’s reputation for health benefits?
Nutrients Available is ACV:
- Malic Acid – helps in fighting fungal and bacterial infections
- Beta-Carotene-helps in countering damage caused by free-radicals
- Calcium – helps create strong bones and teeth.
- Potassium – helps to prevent brittle teeth and nails, hair loss and sinusitis.
- Pectin – the fiber that helps to regulate blood pressure and reduce bad cholesterol.
- Acetic Acid – helps to slow down the digestion of starch which can help to lower the rise in glucose that commonly occurs after meals.
- Ash – gives ACV its alkaline property which aids your body in maintaining proper pH levels for a healthy alkaline state.
|POTENTIAL HEALTH BENEFITS OF ACV:|
Here are 6 ways to EASILY add it to your diet (unless you are currently eating a diet that eliminates Vinegars):
|How to Add ACV into your Diet:|
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR SIPPING DRINK:
- 2 – 3 teaspoons Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 16 ounces Filtered and Purified Water
- Raw Local Honey (to suit your taste)
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks (optional, but a nice flavor enhancer and stirring medium to keep the “mother” suspended)
1. Mix ingredients together in a glass container and sip throughout the day. It is preferable to sip throughout the day, rather than drinking all at once, to help maintain a balanced alkalized state in your body. Always stir before drinking as the “mother” will settle.
Note: You can just barely warm this concoction on the stove if you would like to sip it warm, but do NOT allow to boil or even simmer. The point is to keep the Apple Cider Vinegar in the raw state.
EAT RIGHT. BE WELL. BE BEAUTIFUL.
January 12, 2013
We highly recommend adding a special dose of "GLOW" Smoothies in your diet in 2013 and Beyond! Drinking this blend every day (preferably in the morning) will give you a mega dose of chloraphyll, which is said to help to rid your body of toxins. Try out the super vitamin packed smoothie and see how it makes a difference for you! This is definitely one healthy habit I plan to keep in 2013. Check out the ingredients below:
January 7, 2013
We highly recommend that you try Yamerra's Rejuvenating Luxury Green Tea Hair and Body Oil, with healing Moringa TODAY. We are offering a long-lasting 1oz jar that will last about 6-8 weeks of everyday use (shelf-life: 2 years). It is highly restorative for scalp, hair and skin and can be used form head to toe!
It helps to strengthen the skin and hair, reduces dander and itchiness and helps remove scars and blemishes. It is nutrient rich, its primary ingredients: Shea butter, olive oil, jojoba oil, pure Green tea, fresh Moringa, Rosemary and Vitamin E.
|Yamerra's Green Tea Hair and Body Oil in 8oz|
3 DAYS ONLY: JANUARY 7TH-10TH