Beauties, you can identify healthy hair by the way it moves. Healthy hair improves the physical appearance to a great extent. But it has to start on the inside, and be fortified by using naturally rich products topically. Breathe new life into broken hair with Yamerra's Green Tea Hair Oil with Healing and Strengthening Moringa. Designed to increase the movement of damaged hair, Yamerra's Green Tea and Shea Butter oil blend is rich in premium Shea butter, water, green tea, olive oil, rosemary, jojoba oil, and high levels of vitamin A and E. It is an innovative conditioning agent which reduces friction and increases alignment between hair strands for the freedom of movement that only healthy hair enjoys. Lets not forget Moringa's healing and restorative properties;
|Yamerra's Naturally Nutrient Rich Green Tea Hair and Body Oil|
1.Moringa found in Yamerra's Green Tea Hair and Body Oil Blend has a high content of vitamin A, thus promoting hair growth and maintenance. Optimum delivery of oxygen and nutrients from the circulatory system to the hair follicle is vital for proper hair growth. Vitamin A plays an important role in the development of healthy cells and tissues in the body and reduction of hair loss. Deficiency of vitamin A can cause thickening of scalp, dry hair and dandruff.
2. Moringa also contains zinc which stimulates hair growth by enhancing the immune function. Zinc and silica along with vitamin A prevents drying and clogging of the sebaceous glands. Sebaceous glands are responsible for production of sebum.
3. Vitamin E in Moringa is a powerful antioxidant that stimulates blood circulation around the scalp. Proper flow of blood to the scalp helps in the absorption of more nutrients available in the hair follicles.
4. Moringa is a storehouse of all the nutrients required for healthy hair. Hair loss occurs due to the deficiency of vitamin B- especially B6, biotin, inositol and folic acid. Proper blood circulation to the scalp enables hair follicles to grow stronger and healthier. Vitamin C together with vitamin E helps in the improvement of blood circulation in the scalp. It is vital to maintain capillaries that carry blood onto the follicles.
5. Moringa contains abundant quantities of minerals such as calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, selenium, copper and manganese which are essential for healthy hair.
6. Moringa oil is a natural supplement for improving the health and strength of hair and scalp. Regular massage with this oil helps in reducing split ends and dandruff .It supplies rejuvenating vitamins and minerals to the hair follicles and tissues of the scalp.
Need I say more? We also would like to recommend other Homemade Hair Aids:
You can save money and get good results from these homemade, hair care products:
- Treat damaged hair with with olive oil and egg yolk. Massage olive oil into hair. Then beat the yolk of 1 egg and massage it into hair, working from the scalp to the tip of the hair. Leave on for 10 minutes, then shampoo as usual. Do this once a week for a month for hair that is and feels healthier.
- Condition your hair by applying mayonnaise (whipped eggs and oil) liberally before shampooing. Apply to dry hair and let sit for 1/2 hour, then rinse and shampoo as usual.
- Another great ingredient to boost radiance and health in the hair is fresh Avocado. The avocado, mixed with egg yolk makes for a nutrient-rich deep conditioning treatment for dry and broken hair.
- Make sure that if you blow dry your hair after washing, you do not wring out all the water with a towel before doing so. Using a blow dryer that's too hot tends to dry out the hair and causes breaking.
True Beauty Brooklyn
419 Graham Avenue
Majory Warren Inc.
309 E 9th Street
Btw 1st and 2nd Avenue
House Of Adrene
264 Peters St SW,
Atlanta, GA 30313
Let us know if any of our recommendations work for you! Leave us a comment, your input!!!We want to know that you are doing well.