March 20, 2012

Yamerra Opens its First Mini Store @ 12 LIONS STUDIO NYC

As featured in The Daily News New York, 12 LIONS STUDIO is a luxury Artisan House featuring the finest local designers in the city. As the NY Daily News describes, 12 Lions Studio, is a new retail space for local artisans who don’t have a brick-and-mortar storefront from which to sell their creations. Read more in the NY Daily News here.

The well-lit, exquisitely designed studio features the Eco-Luxury skin and hair care brand YAMERRA, high-end accessories and jewelry by Eva Shaw Designs, Oh-so-soft naturally dyed hand-woven raw silk scarfs and original illustrations woven into clothing for adults and children by Juli Raja. Skunk Funk; a luxury clothing line among 9 other excellently crafted goods by skilled independent designer products can be found.

New York Daily News: *Correction: YAMERRA'S closed headquarters and studios are located in Chinatown, LES, NYC


12 LIONS STUDIO is open all year round, from Thursdays through Sundays, from 11am-8pm. Join us to check out the latest HOT Artisan Shops in New York. Experience (affordable) Luxury Shopping at its finest.


WHERE: 684 Broadway, NY NY 10012 (Corner of Great Jones and Broadway)

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I started using your “New” Coconut Hair and Body Butter last week. The Mango butter is my favorite but I wanted to try something new. I use my Coco Shea butter morning and night.

    I go into my boss’s office several times a day and I also sit right outside her door. This week every time someone entered her office I heard them telling her how nice her office smell and asking what it was. She said “I notice it to but I don’t know what it is”. It still has not hit me that I’m the “good smell”.


    Wednesday, I was standing in her office and someone came in and says it again “It really smell good like being on a tropical island”. She looked at me and pointed her finger and said “IT’S YOU” you smell just like coconuts”.

    Needless to say she wanted to know what is was and where I got it. I gave her a few other people who wanted to know what I was wearing that had such a nice soft pleasant fragrance your website information so they could check out your products.

    Thank you for letting me be one of the first to try your new Coconut Hair and Body Butter. Now I have a second favorite, actually I have a third. I carry a small jar of Ladies Night Lavender in my handbag every day.

    Thank you for a wonderful product.

    Rose

    ReplyDelete